Wednesday, January 02, 2008

whats a partridge?

well on the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me an x box 360
on the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me some really cool gloves
on the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me a game called halo three
on the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me a bunch of great clothes
on the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me a best buy card!!
on the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me a visit from Ohio
on the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me a bag to put my stuff in
on the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me a hat, scarf, and jacket
on the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me a new relient k CD
on the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me a frame to hold my pictures
on the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me candy to....eat
on the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me a huge poster of guitar chords

3 comments:

Jess said...

yeah
thats so cute
i love it

Jess said...

::)))):):):):):(:(:(:{:{:{:{:[:}:}:}

Sierra said...

Creepy

@:-/

(guy with an afro)
hey go to www.cdsdevotions.wordpress.com to see the cds blog from last year...its still up can you believe it?!