Saturday, January 26, 2008

ohio

well it finally happened. at this very moment i am in my cousins HUGE house in Ohio. it felt so good to see my cousins again.
we drove six hours to get here and i slept half the time. it was obviously clear when the windows started to ice over and snow was appearing on the ground that we were in Ohio. i walked into the house and walked upstairs to sleep in Maggie's room. i got to see her chubby little face again.
today we stayed home and played guitar, bass, and drums (they had been practicing every day and they sound so cool) in their awesome basement which is perfect for the band to chill :) . after that got old Daniel and the boys played heroscape and x box 360. we finally met Mason, although we practically knew everything about him already.
i cant wait to go to church tomorrow to meet all of the new people. Maggie says i will really like this girl, Brooke, who does photography just like me and thankfully is my age.
so thats the update from where I'm standing.

4 comments:

Jess said...

thats so awesome you have to tell me everything
who is mason?
don't forget about John:)

Sierra said...

mason is this nine year old kid who lives next door to my cousins.

Jess said...

ahhhh
thats so cool!
i can't believe ur there
tell everyone you meet that i said hi
i'm still sick:(

Sierra said...

oh man well i gave brooke my blog adress so hopefully you can say hi to her soon