Wednesday, October 31, 2007

its me again lord

have you ever felt like you were going through a dry time with the lord? its a terrible feeling. i feel so far from God and i am not as excited in Him as i used to be. i need help, plain and simple help.
i decided to try to read my devotions ( i had broke my habit of doing this) and i didn't succeed. i found myself making excuses as to why i didn't need to do them or i had something more important to do. every time i went to do my devotions i would convince myself that i would do them some other time. it just kept getting pushed off.
i went to my mom about this and even my pastor but i still didn't feel any different. i would cry during certain songs in worship, but afterwards i would go out the church doors and not even think twice about what we sang. i remember going through a very rough time in my life (last year actually) and i realized during that time that i needed someone stronger than myself to help me through my trial. i got saved through that whole situation and after that i felt to in love with the lord, so ready to do anything he asked of me. a few years went by and my "need" for the lord had seemed unnecessary to me. it felt like i grew farther and farther from him.
i need help lord, plain and simple help.

5 comments:

Jess said...

this is really good! OH I DID write the song lyrics w/ ur camera in it :)
does Caleb have a blog?

Sierra said...

i dont think caleb has a blog. so you wrote those! wow that was really good! :)

Jess said...

thanks, i have nothing to say

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were approximately 350 pounds on every page. But definitively I bring about this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 230 pounds on every site. But finally I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what is your opinion?