Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Indians

For those of you who are wondering, I have a very big family and have many cousins. My adventures with my cousins are always a thrill whether it's pretend surf board champion on the moon or green tigers I always have fun with them. I will have to say my favorite adventure would have to be attack of the indians. One day my cousin Caleb had the coolest idea for a fun time. As he picked up some pointed sticks he explained the idea for an indian army. At first I didn't think it was such a great idea but as Caleb reassured me that this would be fun I changed my mind. All of the boys took their shirts of(like indian warriors) while I prepared the "war paint". As soon as all of the little warriors were ready we made a campsite. We eventually got to the war part(of course). Cousin Caleb was right I had the time of my life that day and in the end walked away with a memory.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Hi girlie. I am so proud of you and your writing. We will see how God is going to use your gift.

Caleb is a creative little guy, huh. You are so sweet to play what little boys would play, and even enjoy it.

I love you.

Abby Cannon said...

So silly! I wish we had that on video to show their future wives how they were "true" boys growing up. :)

Keep up with the fun stories!